Kick-start your health with this 4 part course designed to help you understand the basics of nutrition for overall health. Follow the modules to learn how to incorporate healthy foods into your routine without the need to sacrifice your favorite foods or eliminate any major food groups!
This package includes 4 online modules for you to view at your own pace as you work to incorporate new skills into your routine. Additionally you will meet with your Registered Dietitian to work with you through your challenges and create a plan that fits into your daily life.
Step 1: Purchase this course
Step 2: Download your resource packet (included in your purchase)
Step 3: Begin watching your online modules
Step 4: Connect with your Registered Dietitian
Course topics include:
- Metabolism – What is metabolism and what does your body need?
- Calculating Your Needs
- Factors That Damage Your Metabolism
- Understanding Heart Health
- Healthy and Unhealthy Fats
- The Importance of Fiber
- Processed vs. Unprocessed Carbs
- Identifying Whole Grains
- Sugar and Sugar Substitutes
- Meal Planning
- Macronutrients and Metabolism
- Understanding Energy Density