Incorporating mindfulness practices into your routine may be the key to success! Stress and emotions are a natural part of our daily lives but they do not need to rule our habits and routines. Break the cycle of mindless eating and understand how to overcome these obstacles to your success!
This package includes 3 online modules for you to view at your own pace as you work to incorporate new skills into your routine. Additionally you will meet with your Registered Dietitian to work with you through your challenges and create a plan that fits into your daily life.
Step 1: Purchase this course
Step 2: Download your resource packet (included in your purchase)
Step 3: Begin watching your online modules
Step 4: Connect with your Registered Dietitian
Course topics include:
- Common Styles of Thinking
- 5 Steps of Cognitive Restructuring
- Emotion Regulation
- Self Care Basics
- Attending to Behaviors and Thoughts
- Attending to Cues of Hunger, Fullness and Emotions
- The 5 Habits that Make America Gain Weight
- What does your body need?
- Stress Eating