Eileen Pierro is the Owner of Nutrition Therapy, LLC in Seabrook, NH.
As a registered dietitian nutritionist with over 20 years of experience in the field, it is my passion to support the health of children and adolescents through healthy eating and prevention of disordered relationships with food.
The physicians, nurse practitioners, therapists, and families I’ve collaborated with have been relieved to have someone to refer to who is an expert in food and nutrition that can help with menu planning, snack ideas, and being of emotional support through the challenge of having a family member with an eating disorder.
I have had the privilege to work with people from all walks of life, ages, cultural/food traditions and financial backgrounds. My love of food and cooking, my knowledge of food preparation, food and nutrition science, pediatric nutrition, and psychology helps me educate and relate to patients in a unique and positive way. I feel very fortunate to have the opportunity to help people improve their quality of life with my work.
- I offer telehealth appointments via CareCloud and can see clients in person in Seabrook, NH and Bedford, NH.
- To request an appointment, please text or call 603-247-2998
- My pronouns are she/her/hers
Trainings, licenses, and other credentials:
I earned a master’s degree in nutrition education from Framingham State University and completed my clinical internship at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston.
- I am an informed Family Based Treatment provider and I educate clients on intuitive eating.
- I have worked in a variety of medical settings including community health centers, Children’s Hospital in Boston, Lowell General Hospital in Lawrence, MA and medical private practices including New England Allergy Immunology and Primary Care in North Andover, MA.
- Member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (#720915), EDRD Pro, and the International Federation of Eating Disorders Dietitians.
- Licensed in NH (License #1057) and MA (License #1920).
- Credentialed by Anthem BlueCross/BlueShield of New Hampshire.
Complete the form below to request an appointment with Eileen!